Share a Job Lead on LinkedIn
Start with a LinkedIn account.
- If you do not have one already, you can set up a LinkedIn Account of your own.
- Or ask a friend who has an account to use theirs.
Join the HIREDTexas Job Club LinkedIn Group.
Your membership will have to be approved when you first join. In most cases this is automatic and you will be able to post to the group immediately. If not approved automatically, expect manual approval in 24-48 hours.
Go to the “Jobs” tab.
In the “Share a Job” box enter:
- Job title, employer name, and location (including zip code).
- A link to an online job description if available.
- A text description of the job duties and key requirements if there is no on-line description.
- Instructions on how to apply and contact information if not included in the link.
You are limited to 2000 characters here, so be concise. If you do not have a link, do not include unnecessary information like corporate history, mission, vision, or anything else the applicant should be able to find doing their research on the company. Use your 2000 characters to describe the job and tell people how to reach you.
Click on the “Post” button.
All job posts that do not auto-approve should be approved in 24-48 hours.
Posts that look like spam will not be approved, so it is important you provide enough information on the job for our group administrators to see that it is a real opportunity.
We do not allow network marketing recruiting on our LinkedIn group.